For 2015, we will be providing workshops and educational classes. We don't have the final schedule just yet, so keep checking back for more offerings. We will also post out new offerings on our social media and blog feeds, so if you subscribe to them, you'll know as soon as they are posted!
Not everyone can travel to exotic locations to get those safari shots. However, we can take advantage of the resources we have around us!
With some pre-planning and knowledge, we will discover how to get some great images at our local zoo!
Location: Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
We will meet at the main gate by the box offices.
What Best Light Photo will provide:
We guide you through the various parts of the zoo and help you identify great image opportunities and work through the obstacles of getting those great shots.
What the attendee will need to provide:
- A camera
- Admission to the zoo
- A willingness to learn
Some additional considerations:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress for the weather
- it is preferable to wear a darker colored shirt
- Have a camera bag and/or strap system that will be comfortable to use your for long periods
- Stay hydrated! Bring water or prepare to buy some there
- Payment can be provided upon arrival to the zoo.